Wednesday, August 7, 2013

LobsterAnywhere.com Clam Chowder

New England Clam Chowder from LobsterAnywhere.com
Let me preface this post by saying I've had a lot of clam chowder in my lifetime. New England, Manhattan, you name it. They've all been good, but none truly worth sharing until now.

I had the chance to try the New England Clam Chowder from LobsterAnywhere.com and boy, oh boy is that stuff gold. No grit, no chewy clams, just smooth a smooth buttery creamy base chock full of perfectly cooked potatoes and clams.

I'm not completely sure what's in there, but I think they have bag of magic dust they're sprinkling in as it cooks. Even the kids loved it, and my boyfriend, who has never had clam chowder (I know! I was shocked, too) loved it. No wonder its been a Boston Chowdafest Champion THREE times!

Not only is this product perfection, the way it was shipped was perfect, as well. Carefully ladled into Cryovac bags, it's then shipped in a cooler with dry ice by next-day air, ensuring a truly fresh and safe product. This also comes with bags of Westminster Bakers Co. Oyster Crackers. A very nice touch.

I can't attest to the lobster products, but I can tell you this; if the rest is anything like this chowder, you're good to go and I'd trust this company for all my lobster needs! Check out LobsterAnywhere.com at the following web locations:

Website: LobsterAnywhere.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LobsterAnywhere
Twitter: https://twitter.com/lobsteranywhere
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/lobsteranywhere

Disclosure* This chowder was supplied to me free of charge. Any and all opinions are my own.

No comments: